Lindsay Sevec is one amazing person. She actually was the first person we reached out to on social media. Her lifestyle was so inviting and it made me wish I was living in Colorado snowboarding and drinking beer. It was because of her we were able to connect with other amazing people. Her friends have been amazing in supporting the brand and taking photos for us. So it all started with Lindsay. SO thank you!!!!! you have been an amazing support to us! She is the OG of Instagram friends. We wanted to do a little interview with her so you guys could see a glimpse of who she is. Please follow her social media and check out her amazing website. www.linsaysevec.com
1. I grew up in Michigan! I spent my summers on the lake and winters trying not to freeze. I have always been a creative and was a painter before I became a professional photographer.
2. I have forever been an outdoor enthusiast and adventurer. I got into snowboarding growing up but really pursued it when I moved here, to Colorado. My boyfriend is a professional so I had the best teacher and quickly improved. Now its one of my favorite things.
3. I started doing photography as a hobby when I moved out to Colorado four years ago. I didn’t become a professional business until last fall when I started booking weddings. It is SO fun.
4. I love traveling and am inspired most when I’m outdoors. I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to travel so often and be surrounded by nature everyday. I always learn so much about myself and love meeting others from all over the world. Coming home is definitely easier when its here in Breckenridge. Living in the mountains has grounded me and made me grow and appreciate every little thing mother nature has given us.
5. My style is very minimalistic. If you look at my closet its all black and neutrals. My fashion style is a lot like my photos...dark and moody, sharp and simple.
6. I have the best group of friends here. We go snowboarding, hiking, and I take a lot of photos of them for my portfolio because they’re all babes. We just started to do themed dinner nights and it is non-stop laughter.
7. I stay wild by doing things to get my adrenaline pumping, trying new tricks on my snowboard, and pushing my limits. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit right?
8. My favorite kind of coffee is cold brew! Add some coconut milk creamer and I’m a happy camper. The Wildwood x Coffee Plant Roast is bomb.
9. My favorite beer is a hefeweizen when I want to treat myself. When I don’t, I go for Montucky Cold Snacks and chug.
10. Wildwood is for those in love with the great outdoors and really has it all. If you’re looking for a solid cup of coffee, stylish but functional apparel, and a great community, Wildwood is the trifecta. I am so excited to be a part of it.